Valkyrie at S8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion 2 RooM Ji, Bing You

4 posters

Go down

Legion 2 RooM Ji, Bing You Empty Legion 2 RooM Ji, Bing You

Post  XtraLife Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:12 pm

This Room for Legion 2 who from Ji, Bing You, anything about u would like to share with your nearest neighbor pls replay here.
Peace all Legion 2 Member! Embarassed Embarassed Razz
XtraLife
XtraLife

Back to top Go down

Legion 2 RooM Ji, Bing You Empty legion 2

Post  XtraLife Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Jawara, if u see this, could u explain to ur legion 2 member about the making the defender armies that u mention before?
XtraLife
XtraLife

Back to top Go down

Legion 2 RooM Ji, Bing You Empty Re: Legion 2 RooM Ji, Bing You

Post  Jawara Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 pm

i had plan.. (generally for all legion, but still had confirmation with valkyries).. here it is :

i want divide in 3 group :

1. deffender, is for who responsible to give deffend support to city in our legion that had atkedby other. so this group need focus in deffend troop breeding on his troop. at least 500 troop (hope can get 1000-2000 troop) can send to support from each member in this group and prefer whu or wei kindgdom cause shu is weaker in deffend. i hope at least contain 3 members in this group.

2 atker, is for who responsible to give attack support (1st atk to clear up deffender troop for next wave by siege weapon atk) to city to our target. so this group need focus in attack troop breeding on his troop. at least 1:2 (res:troop) ratiofor wei/whu and 1:3 for shu, prefer shu in this group.

3. Siege Engines group, is for who responsible to punish attack to destroy city of our target by siege engine (demolihser). hope contain at least 50 demolihser for each member in this group. but for near time, this group to early to make, but i want some1 to prepare for this thing.

in late time. i want at least we can build for 1st group (deffender). and to make it come true, we need voulenteer to fill up this position. and other members must to help them build up they troop by send resources. this group make big farmland and troop, so i think for 1st support @1000 resource is good enough. we can make help 1 by 1 for this members.

after we made in defender then do to 3rd group, etc etc.

WHat do You thing guys?
Jawara
Jawara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YenZhe Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Great! I volunteer to be ATTACKER Smile Smile

and by the way.. I want our SHU players to be aggressive.. loot all around you! we are robbers!!

https://valkyriesunquan.darkbb.com/war-room-f2/an-aggressive-shu-strategy-t41.htm

Cool Cool Cool Cool
YenZhe
YenZhe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion 2 RooM Ji, Bing You Empty Great!

Post  XtraLife Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 am

We have volunteered here! Okay with that since u are very well in attacking Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
now, we need a words from all league member legion 2.replay pls.
XtraLife
XtraLife

Back to top Go down

Post  -Kelvin- Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 am

Good strategy. I volunteer to be the first group: Defender. Very Happy

State: You state
Kingdom: Wei
-Kelvin-
-Kelvin-

Back to top Go down

Legion 2 RooM Ji, Bing You Empty update!

Post  XtraLife Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:47 am

Look guys, i'll list all who agree to make a Defender troops. attacker and destroyer still in discussion.

then, if something happen, we'll just cover those who join our Defender troops in legion 2 use those troops.
XtraLife
XtraLife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down