Valkyrie at S8
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Hero!?

2 posters

Go down

Epic Hero!? Empty Epic Hero!?

Post  XtraLife Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 am

I want to share about Epic hero since I tried to had them and i meet 1(unlucky I got the 1 star elite hero only):
Epic Hero!? Z11
1.how to recognize them?
-piece of cake , 1.they have star after their name 2.u can see by point at their name and it'll show title as Elite.

2.what is their characteristic?
-Epic hero has no fixed attribute or level, but has different ranks and ability according to his epic. Epic hero can involved with attack. Epic hero can be appointed as a governor but no new name given. Epic hero has two powerful immanent skills and could also use Skillbook and Ability Scrolls to learn.The Epic hero has five pointed star mark near his name.

3.How to get them:
-By sitting infront of computer waiting for they show them-self in career Center
(note that every 24 hour list in Career center will refresh)
-Epic hero appear in the famous city will lead some soldiers at random. Players can attact the city using Plunder Mode. If all soldiers are killed and you have probability to get that epic hero. <--this one I got from Forum
-manually refresh hero list in career center using Gold (there is 2 type of searching type, basic type=1 gold each and advance type, which u can choose to use 10Gold per search or 50 gold Per search)

4.There is 2 type of epic hero, first is the hero that u may get them,first is the hero that already lvl 100, and they only last for 1 MONTH and the second is the hero which is lvl 1 and last forever.

If u keep the lvl100 hero, there is way to keep them longer, by pay Gold to call them every month Suspect

for the lvl 1 hero,You can upgrade them.And they are very powerful when they are level 100.But you can only have one same Epic hero,such as one Zhang Fei only.And also, u have to threat them as normal hero-the unsigned point things. No
XtraLife
XtraLife

Back to top Go down

Epic Hero!? Empty Re: Epic Hero!?

Post  AndyGould Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Epic Hero!? 2d94f7t

I got mine by paying 50 gold for advanced search and 20 gold to hire. Not noticeably more awesome than my other heros, but I have been using panacea on her every level, so hopefully she rocks hard when she gets to higher levels.

For reference, to compare the stats: Xu Shi is lvl 14 here, gan is 22, chung is 24
AndyGould
AndyGould

Back to top Go down

Epic Hero!? Empty re:EpicHero

Post  XtraLife Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:49 pm

I got my epic using 10gold search.. Shocked Shocked Shocked
ya, they surely will be powerful when lvl100 more than normal hero/already-lvl100 epic hero..But It cost very well... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
XtraLife
XtraLife

Back to top Go down

Epic Hero!? Empty Re: Epic Hero!?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down